What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, location and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We may also collect information as you browse the site, such as the products viewed. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. We may also use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other lawful requests for information, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Coffee orders are shipped from our roastery in Ohio via USPS throughout the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) within three (3) business days of confirmation. At present, we do not ship internationally.
All sales from Millersburg Coffee Company are final. There are no returns. If you are not satisfied with our order, please reach out to email@example.com, and we will do our best to make it right.
You may ask questions, submit comments and opt out of receiving updates and other mailings from us by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Terms and Conditions
1. Website Operation. User understands and acknowledges Arora-Sanchez International, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company, d/b/a Millersburg Coffee, hereinafter Operator, owns and operates the Website. Operator may use a third party for its e-commerce platform.
2. Purchases. By purchasing products on the Website, User agrees to pay for said products and provide complete and accurate information for payment and shipping in a timely manner. All purchases from the Website are final and returns are not accepted. If the purchased product is defective or User is unsatisfied, User agrees to inform and contact Operator by email at email@example.com.
3. Listings. Operator makes efforts to verify the existence, availability and accuracy of its listed products, but User acknowledges Operator does not warrant or guarantee the existence, availability and accuracy of its listed products or other Website material. If a product is unavailable after purchase, Operator may substitute with a similar product. Any reliance on the material on this Website is at User’s own risk. Operator reserves the right to modify the contents and products listed on the Website at any time, but Operator is not obligated to update said information. Operator does not warrant the quality or fitness for a particular use of any products or services offered through the Website and does not guarantee any purchased product or service will meet your expectations.
4. Modifications to Products and Prices. Products and prices are subject to change without notice. Operator reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue any products or services without notice. Operator shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance on a product or service.
5. Intellectual Property. Operator, its parent companies, successors and assigns, own all intellectual property, including any rights incident thereto, and materials contained on this Website. User is granted access to the Website only for purposes of viewing its contents.
6. Restrictions. User is specifically prohibited from the following:
a. publishing any Website material in any other media; selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
b. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
c. using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
d. using this Website in any way that impacts User access to this Website;
e. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
f. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
g. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
7. Prohibition of Use. Operator, in its sole discretion, may restrict or prohibit any User from accessing the Website at any time. Persons under the age of majority, as determined by the User’s state, province, territory or country of residence, are prohibited from using the Website.
8. User Accounts. Any User identification and password of User will be kept confidential and Operator will not voluntarily provide this information to parties other than User. Users are responsible for safeguarding User identifications, passwords and other account information. Operator will hold User responsible for any account activity or use of the Website by third parties, whether authorized or unauthorized. Operator shall not be responsible to User to any divulsion of account information caused by a breach of security.
9. User Comments and Submissions. If User submits a comment, review, idea, proposal or feedback, without solicitation to Operator, User acknowledges and agrees said information may be used by Operator for any purpose without compensation. User further acknowledges and agrees that any comment, review, idea, proposal or feedback may be edited, copied, published or translated by Operator. Operator reserves the right to remove, monitor or edit comments, reviews and feedback that is determined, in Operator’s sole discretion, to be unlawful, threatening, offensive, untrue, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
10. Revisions. Operator may revise, edit, alter and restate these Terms and Conditions at any time, in Operator’s sole discretion. Any Users of the Website, as provided herein, will be subject to the most current Terms and Conditions.
11. Assignment. Operator may assign, transfer or subcontract its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notification to any User or third party. Users are prohibited form the assignment, transfer or subcontracting any of the User’s rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
12. Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
13. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constituted the entire agreement between User and Operator and supersede any other agreements and/or understandings.
14. Choice of Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Ohio law and venue shall lie in the state or federal courts of Ohio.